1.PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://www.istram.net (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing on the website of BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A attributes the condition of user to the browser and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice.The user shall be liable to BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2.IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A, in compliance with Act 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A
- Its VAT number is: A33667544
- Its registered office is at:Parque Tecnológico de Asturias, Calle Lloreu 4, Parcela 833428LLANERAASTURIAS
- Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias:Submission:1/74/6 107 Folio:990.Prot:2060/N/31/05/2000 Date:19/09/2000 Entry No.:1/2000/8.016.0
We provide different means of contact, which are detailed below:
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by mail or any other means of those detailed above.
3.CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. makes the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminating contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. provides its services.
- c) Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Infringing intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. or third parties’ information.
- e) Impersonating the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collecting data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute work whose property belongs to BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood as assigned to the user.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A., without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A of its contents or services.Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization to BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. In any case, the hyperlink shall only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
EL BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of this use.
4.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- c) Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website.In particular, and by way of example, BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. is not liable for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. declines any liability for information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster.The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website.BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. does not guarantee and is not liable for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting to them, so it shall not be liable for the result obtained.BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. is not liable for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
|Basic Information on Data Protection
|BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A
|Provide the requested services or respond to inquiries
made using the contact sections of the website,
the administrative, accounting and tax management of services
requested, enrollment in training courses,
as well as the sending of newsletters or commercial
and informative communications if they have been requested.
| ART.6 GDPR:
Execution of a contract.
Interest of the data controller.
Consent of the interested party.
|No data shall be transferred to third parties, unless legally required.
|You have the right to access, rectify and delete data,
as well as other rights, as indicated in the additional information,
which you can exercise by contacting the
data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1.Additional information on data protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Id:BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A
Mailing address:Parque Tecnológico de Asturias, Calle Lloreu 4, Parcela 8 33428 LLANERA ASTURIAS
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. processes the information provided by the interested parties through the website only for the following purposes:
1.- Provide the requested services or respond to inquiries
made using the contact sections of the website;
2.- Where appropriate, the administrative, accounting and tax management of the services
3.- Enrollment in training courses;
4.- Sending our newsletter or commercial
and informative communications if they have been requested.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion, and in any case, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- Execution of a contract:Provision of the requested services
- Consent of the interested party:Sending commercial and informative communications if they have been requested by the user.
- Own interest of the data controller.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data shall be transferred to third parties, unless legally required.
Data transfers to third countries?
No transfer of data to third countries is foreseen.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we shall only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.Likewise, in the legally established cases, you have the right to the portability of your personal data.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.In this case, BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. Shall stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows: by sending a digitally signed email with digital certificate to email@example.com or a letter to Parque Tecnológico de Asturias, Calle Lloreu 4, Parcela 8 33428 LLANERA ASTURIAS.In the latter case, a copy of the applicant’s ID card must be attached.We can provide you with requests to exercise your rights if you do not have them.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website www.aepd.es.Spanish Data Protection Agency.Calle Jorge Juan 6.28001 Madrid.
6.PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating and under their liability that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter concerning the BUHODRA INGENIERÍA S.A. website, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the courts and tribunals of Oviedo, ASTURIAS shall have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content.The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
Page updated as of December 2021.